December 06, 2005

Sickie checking in

Yep, I'm sick. Its been threatening for close to 2 weeks and it finally hit me. Brain is mush. Nose is running. I sound like a pubescent boy. And sometimes like a man. Its lovely. So hence no posts. Not to mention that I've been spending most of my time online doing my Christmas shopping! Almost done...

I'm hoping I'll feel better this week and will come out with a decent post. In between putting up our decorations. I feel so behind...usually we have everything up the first weekend of December. But Jon and the neighbour were building the fence this past weekend (yes, they are just doing it now...they hammered while it snowed...) and I just couldn't do it with the 2 kids. And this weekend we have 2 Christmas parties, so will prolly be too tired to decorate on Sunday.

Oh, the dress I posted abt below arrived. Its, um...much more red that the pic shows. And it fits. Barely...its snug. And stretchy, thankfully. But still ok, I think. Not too trashy. I'll make sure the sitter (Jon's cousin Lorie) gets a pic of us in our get-up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Thank you for checking in. I missed ya! And feel better soon :)

6/12/05 23:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon cause you know that when Mommy's sick, the whole house starts to fall apart. ;-) BTW, any word on Mirena coverage? Just curious. Take care and be happy that at least you don't have to go to work this winter when it's -25!

7/12/05 08:29  
Blogger Tanya said...

wow, really? i was missed?? didn't think i ever posted anything that interesting. lol!

i'm feeling 100% better today. not bad...i only had 2 really bad days. and i still got cael up in the morning and bathed/got him ready for bed at nite.

haven't put the claim in yet...must get to that...

7/12/05 08:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick--but glad you're feeling better.

8/12/05 07:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better too. Have a great time at the party!

11/12/05 10:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home