October 31, 2005

Some clarification

By my last post, I make DH sound like a complete ass. Truth is, he's only an ass part of the time. He's great with the kids (well, with Cael anyway...he's not so good with infants. Needless to say my girls' nite out last Friday won't happen again 'til Iain has a more stable routine...), often helps around the house and does all of the regular maintenance.

I guess I should consider myself lucky that he is still interested in my naughty places since witnessing the miracle of childbirth twice. I just wish we could cuddle after the kids are in bed w/o him having any expectations to score later. Or that I could go a day w/o having my ass grabbed...I always look forward to Mondays so I can have a groping break. (Tho I miss Cael like crazy and almost always chat with his sitter twice a day...usually she calls me with a "guess what he said/did/ate??" tale...he's the favorite kid out of the six she watches. Her whole family threatens to keep him some day. ;) ) I honestly dress as non-sexy as I can...baggy pajama pants and shirts, and I never do anything with my hair besides pin back my shaggy bangs with a non-fancy bobby pin. But he finds that doubly sexy 'cuz he knows what's under there. *sigh* I can't win. And I guess I'm also lucky that I've returned to my pre-pregnancy weight/shape easily. All I need to do are some sit-ups and I'm set for bikini season.


Anyway, thot I'd clear that up while the boy is happy talking to his mobile. Off to grab another handful of Halloween candy. Please come trick-or-treating so I can get rid of the damn stuff...lol!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't think you have to apologize. Just because he is in many ways a not-ass doesn't mean that when he is an ass you don't have the right to be ticked about it.

Plus, I like to read it. :)

1/11/05 07:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know that you have a good guy... that's just part of the problem tho, he's a GUY. They don't get that we are completely "touched out" after having babies hanging off our boobs all day. And only a guy would think grabbing your hooch is considered foreplay!!! I totally agree with beanie baby. I'd be ticked too. Put a bat under the bed and beat him off with that until you start getting flowers.

1/11/05 14:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee! I just wrote "beat him off". Sorry! Poor choice of words! You know what I mean though...

1/11/05 14:38  
Blogger Tanya said...

HAHAHA!! beat him off with a bat...veeeeery tempting some days. ;)

1/11/05 15:21  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

What Andrea said.

And, no, you must come here--I only had 3 trick-or-treaters and I am not going to be able to sit with all of this candy!

1/11/05 19:26  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

A guy is a guy is a guy. You get to gripe over a grope.

2/11/05 18:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home