August 18, 2006

Long lost blogger, checking in!

OK, here's the scoop on the past three weeks. Jon has been home on vacation, our internet was down for 10 days of that (stupid Bell...how I hate them. I didn't read any blogs on my "to read" list during that time and I thought I'd go INSANE. I'm trying to catch up in bits as I have time but am failing...), we were at the cottage for some of it as well, and now my parents are visiting. The good news is that I'll be back to work next week (tho I've heard that I'm sharing an office 'til the 31st...joy) and will hopefully experience some brain cell re-generation so I can come up with some insightful and halfway interesting entries. I have a couple of things I can't wait to write about...is that enough of a tease? The bad news, I'm going back to work. *sigh* Tho I have to admit that it will be nice to wear nice clothes and eat more than one meal a day. I DO like a routine, so it will be nice to have one again.

So, briefly on the kid front. Cael is talking more and more and Iain is walking. Officially on his own walking. Crazy. And he's looking more and more like Cael every day. Very cute indeed.

So yeah, that's about it... But never fear...there will no doubt be an extensive kid post in the near future.

2 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Welcome back!

I can't believe the baby learned to walk while you away. Can't wait to see him in action!

18/8/06 16:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuses excuses!

wow, next week already? how can it have been that long?

18/8/06 19:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home