January 12, 2007

Don't be alarmed...

If you visit in the next few days and find some weird stuff going on. I'm messing around with my template and no doubt it will take some trial and error to get it just right. (Which means I have to try and remember what little tweaks I did and make sure I re-add them to the new template...I wish I'd kept a log. Next time.)

Not that I get a whole lot of readers who might have a panic attack if they see something besides the blah look i have now. Just thought I'd warn anyway!

Potential "Big Stuff" happening with me at work...stay tuned. Bonne weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger themikestand said...

Congrats on breaking the century mark!

12/1/07 20:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing new changes!!

13/1/07 14:17  
Blogger Amy said...

OOh! Big changes? Can't wait to hear about it!

13/1/07 23:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home